Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12th

What a great day!!!  Anytime you wake up and both feet are on the ground what more can you ask for.
We had a real good day, we took Turbo to get his monthly spa!!! and we think he really likes this place.  They gave him a bath and clip his nails and all that other stuff that we just as soon not talk about. 

 





We headed back to the coach and took this picture of the bridge that we go over all the time heading back into Coos Bay & North Bend.

 
 The wind wasn't blowing so we ate lunch and headed out for a ride in the sand.
Here are a few pictures of the dunes as we headed towards what we call Spinreal.

 

 


 
 Cyndy was trying to tell me something when we went over this hill, but all I heard was a scream!!!
I told her what goes down must go back up!!!!
Cyndy calls this her oh shit handle, I told her both hands on that thing.  She says do you want me to take pictures or hang on!!!!

 

 
 Really we had a great time, she says as long as her eyes are shut when going down its not to bad.
I did find a few trails to go on, and she was a lot happier.  She said this is the kind of ride I really like.  I guess I will have to find more trails.
Here are some of those beautiful flowers that are all over the place down here.

Next we headed out to the beach, we have about 8 or 9 miles of coast the we can drive on here.
 



It was a little cool but no wind, so it was a great ride today.

 We are heading back to the coach and yes I found a trail to ride on.

 My grandson Jared just loves playing in this small bowl that I am going in circles in.  Cyndy said let me out and I will take pictures.


We made it back in one peace, RZR still running good so it was a good ride all the way around.  Tomorrow we are heading up to Reedsport for the chainsaw carving contest that is starting tomorrow and going through the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment