Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October 28th

We are on our own now.  It was great doing the West Coast America Tour, and we had fun with all the guest.  They were a great bunch of people, but it is nice to have some time for your self.  We got to Salton Sea here at the Rivera District.  We are staying next to our friends place.
 Tonight when the sun was setting I got a couple of nice pictures of the color in the clouds.
Tonight Steve & Laverne showed up here and we fixed them dinner after there long day getting here.  It was nice getting caught up on what we have both been up to.  Tomorrow we are heading out for some riding.  I drove Laverne's new 1000 Turbo RZR, it is way to fast for me.  I like our 800 and it will do just fine.
To let you know what we have been up to the last few days after the tour was over.  Yesterday we went and had new brake pads, rotors and calipers for the front end of the truck.  Also had wheel bearings replaced.  It was just over 90,000 miles since I last replaced the pads, so it was time.  Got love the BD exhaust brake for saving pad going down long hills.  We also had the oil changes too.  Even got the truck washed.  So the truck is up to snuff again and ready to go.
Today took Cyndy in for a pedicure and she loved it.  If mom isn't happy no one is, and I like to keep here happy.  Got the back of the trailer set up for her to do a little sewing when she is ready.  I know she has a couple of blankets to finish for friends that their daughters are having babies.  I have got the last trip paperwork all done so now it is time to play.  So tomorrow we or I had out into the desert to see how the RZR is running.


No comments:

Post a Comment