Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 25th

Got up early this morning, 7:30AM and head to the Ford dealership in Coos Bay.  Got their at 8:00 and by 3:00PM they had the new 463 gears installed and replaced all the bearings also.  I had a felling something wasn't right when I took it in and sure as all get out one bearing was shoot and the other one was on its last leg.  So now I have a 410 Pin and Ring gear that looks like new.  Maybe some one might need it, so I will pack it back home.  Oh, Yah, and I got a senior discount also, it does pay to ask when you get something done like this.  I just have to make sure every time I ask!!!!

We also took a ride to the Coos County Fair & Rodeo.  There as a lot of FFA and 4-H displays.  Cyndy looked at a lot of quilts and I looked at them also, but a lot faster.  We enjoyed walking around the Fair and see all of the other 4-H & FFA.
Most of the day we got some things done around the coach that needed to be done.  Its hard to believe that in just over 6 weeks we will be pulling out of here and heading to Washington for Doctor appointments and visiting with family then south for the winter.  Time fly's when you get older.!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment