Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29th

Cyndy and I had a good Christmas and I hope everyone else did too.  We had a great dinner with Toni, Lucas and Tyler, they fixed a outstanding prime-rib roast.  It was a good time spent with them and we really enjoyed ourselves.
We haven't done much since Christmas but odd jobs around the coach.  Been fixing a few things for Cyndy and she has been busy getting the back set up for sewing.  I think tomorrow she is planning on getting the sewing machine humming again.  She really enjoys sewing and I am glad when she has time to do a little.
Myself, I went out for a trail ride today.  There were 7 rigs out today and it was a pretty good trail ride.  It was a lot rocky so we took our time and here are a few pictures from our trip today.
 Here we are getting ready to head out, the weather was sunny and cool.

 We went up and down a lot of hills and the scenery was great.




This is where we had lunch and the place where we turned around and headed back to the trucks.  We were out for just over 5 hours of fun.  Tomorrow we are going out again and I am looking forward to another great ride.  Cyndy is going to be in her sewing room having fun I think!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment