Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Done with Paperwork

Today we finished up all of the paperwork from the Seattle RV Show.

We had a pretty good show,  We did 9 Seminars, 4 on Alaska, 2 on Mexico, 1 on Maritime, 1 on Great River Road, and the last one was on Guided RV Tours.  We talked to a lot of people that had never heard of RV Caravan Company's before and I hope we enlightened them on how much fun they can be. We did not have any sales, but just talking to all the people and giving out over 350 catalogs, I figured we have planted a few seeds and hopefully in the future they will book a trip with us.
We have been watching our Grandson in the mornings before school.
 Yesterday he spent the night because he had no school for Presidents Day.  I think the boy's enjoy having him around.  They will sit by him for hours.  Today he went and spent the night with his other grand parents, but tomorrow morning he will be dropped off at about 5:30 AM for us to take him to school.  He comes right in and falls right back a sleep on the couch, with at least one of the boy sleeping with him.
Tomorrow after we drop him off, we are heading up to Morton to get some work done on the truck. The compressor motor is going out and the oil is due to be chanced.  I will drop Cyndy off at Dick & Rose's place so that Rose and Cyndy can get some sewing done, while I take the truck up to Morton.  It should take about 2 hours so we will see how that goes.
I am still trying to find a good price on having disk brakes put on the trailer.  I have gotten prices from $3150.00 up to over $8000.00.  So I have a couple of people I talked to up at the RV show so I am waiting for them to get back to me on a price.  The gentleman I talked to in Quartzsite got a hold of me and will be up in Oregon in May.  So we will just see how that works out.  I am also looking at have heavy duty wet Mor Ride suspension added to the coach, at the same time I have the brakes done by a company in Kent.  Right now my shackles are dry and would like to be able to grease them, they will last a lot longer with a lot less problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment