Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sewing Weekend

I know it has been a week since my last post, but when nothing exciting is happening I just can't find much to write about.  I am really trying to come up with things and this weekend was worth writing about.  This weekend was a trip up to our good friends Dick & Rose for Cyndy to get some embroidering classes from Rose.  It was a long drive, 40 miles and we were at our favorite camp ground in Mineral, Washington.
We got their Friday afternoon and the classes start right away.  The only problem is Cyndy didn't use her machine, she used Rose's nice "BIG" Brother machine.
All I know is they are using two or three different computers, and these BIG embroidery machines of Rose's.  It looks like the machine is doing everything and they just watch it go around making these great projects.  These are some of the things Cyndy did this weekend, great job.
This is kind of a coaster or just a saying to put in a wall frame.
This is called a Mug Rug!!!
 These can be little purse's on coin purse's, on what ever.

These are some of the things that Rose made this weekend.
We had a great weekend and I know the girls had a lot of fun.  We will have to plan another weekend very soon.
I always say that when the truck needs work done, I need to take it to a Ford Dealer so that if something goes wrong with a repair I can take it to any Ford Dealer and get it fixed.  Well Friday we had a right front brake stick and it got pretty hot, but after I stopped and tapped on the brake peddle it broke free.  So I went to Les Shwab, hoping they could maybe fix it, but they wanted to replace both front brake calipers and rotors for just under $1000.00. They said the brakes still had over 85% brakes left, something isn't right here.  So I looked back at when I had these brakes done, and it was just over 4 months ago and less that 10,000 miles.  So I called my favorite Ford Dealer in Morton, WA, total them my problem and they said they could get me in Tuesday of this next week and it would be covered under warranty.  YEAH!!!!!  So after we got the trailer hooked up Friday we didn't have any problems with the brakes all the way up to Dick & Rose's and almost all the way back.  Just 4 miles away from where we are staying it started to stick again, but as we got closer it freed itself again.  Now if it will just stay that way untell I get back to Morton on Tuesday!!!  Well keep you informed on what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment