Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Truck Repair

This morning I was up early, 7:30 AM so I could make it to Van Cleve Ford in Morton.  My appointment was for 9:00 AM and they were waiting for me when I showed up at 8:45 AM.  After checking over the bill from Fiesta Ford in California.  We found out that everything they replaced were Ford parts but for the Calipers, they came from Auto Zone, so I was up a creek without a paddle.  So we looked over everything and they did me OK.  The rotor was OK, which was good.  This time I got Ford Calipers, which I thought I was getting when south.  James & Patty the service writers here in Morton did me right, out the door for only $200.00.  A lot cheaper that what Les Shwab wanted almost $1000.00 because they had to replace everything on the front end.  Anyway I am happy and on my way home by 10:30 AM, not bad.
On my way out of town I stopped and got my tabs for the truck, they are due in the next month and it is a lot less problems getting them up here were the truck is licensed.
Today we are getting hit with a pretty good storm so a good day to sit back and start getting things together for our Alaska trip.  I need to build a e-mail list of all of our guest so that it makes it a lot easier to send everyone a note at once.  One of the major things we have to do is start calling all of our guest in the next week.  So we will be busy with that the next few days, hoping we can catch up with everyone by phone.  I have gotten a few calls the last few days from a few guest, they must be starting to get excited about going.  This is our 6th trip and we are really looking forward to another trip to Alaska.
Cyndy has been busy getting here sewing room set back up and going through all of her tread and getting it set the way she likes.  She has found some nice trays that they keep them in some kind of order.
 As you can see she is getting them all in a row, like little ducks!!!  But she did find one that was going nuts on her,  After about 2 minutes I thought she was going to cut it out, but no she got it straightened out and everything back in its place.
 She need a couple more trays, so tomorrow we get to go to more Jo-Anns looking for trays.  SOunds like fun to me, I will have my book with me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment