Thursday, March 10, 2016

Love getting Phone Calls!!!

Yesterday we got the truck back with its new Clutch, and we did it again.  This time we got it done before the pilot bearing on the transmissions shaft went all the way out this time.  The needle bearing were gone this time but everything else was good, so Greg said this time they put a brass bushing, which should take care of this problem.
Last night at about 1:00 AM it started blowing and raining real good, It put me back to sleep, but Cyndy had just a little problem getting back to sleep.  It didn't let up tell after about 7:00 AM this morning, but the rain keep coming off and on.  We took a short ride up to our friends Dick & Rose to give them some things that we ordered on Amazon for her.  It rained all the way up and back.
Now to get to what I enjoy doing when I get a phone call from some phone recording, here is how it went, oh yah this phone call came from Kentucky:
Would you like to lower your interest rate on your credit card, just push "1"
Being it is raining out and I can't do anything else to bug some one out side and Cyndy has already threaten me once today what do I have to lose.  I wanted to here what they would do so I pushed "1".
(hear is our conversation that I had with some one)
I see you would like to lower your interest rate on your Visa or MasterCard.
Me " Sure"
We can help you with this and I see here that you make a payment of more than the minimum amount every month, we show you pay 3 to 4 times over the minimum each month.
Me "Yes"
Well we would like to help you so which one of the cards would you like to get the lower rates on?
Me "Visa"
Great we should be able to get it way under 10% with know problem, you have great credit report from our records here.
Me "good"
(I think I have got him hooked now)
Anyway can you please give use the expatriation date on this card.
(OK now for some fun I am going to play this one now)
Me " Do you not have this information in front of you, because you called me and I don't know who you are so can you please tell me if you have the right date."
We need to verify that you are who we have on our computer here before we go any farther.
Me " So what you are saying you know who I am, what my card number is and you want me to verify it for you."
That is correct, can you please read them to us?
Me " Well you called me so I want to verify who you are and what company you are with"
Next thing I know the phone went dead, can you believe it he hung up on me.  The nerve of some peoples kids!!!  The same thing happened about and hour later this time from Florida.  It was still raining so I had some more fun, but this time they got tired of playing and hung up sooner.  These people just don't like playing.  So I guess what I am say be careful when you get a phone call wanting to lower your interest rate on your credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment