Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Truck Repair Day

Today after dropping Jared off at school we headed up to Morton to Van Cleve Ford to get some work done to the truck.  I really like this Ford Dealer and they are very honest and really try and save you money where they can.  Anyway back to heading up to Morton we made a stop by some good friends Dick & Rose's place in Mineral, so that Cyndy and Rose could play with the sewing machines. I picked up Dick and we head on into Morton for the work on the truck.
I have been hearing a strange noise when ever we use the defrosters, so I thought it was something to do with the air conditioner pump.  While being their I might as well have them change the oil while checking out the pump.  When I gave them a call about the problem I got a quote of $1200.00 for replacing pump and refilling the air conditioner with all of its stuff.  Anyway as I said they do a good job, after having oil changed, air filter changed, fuel filter changed, pump fixed and also a new alternator (the pulley was real sloppy on the alternator) the final bill was $1095.00.  Not bad, I felt they did a great job, so if you ever need anything done on your Ford and you are close to Morton, WA stop by Van Cleve's for repairs.  I also wanted to say I made a appointment for 10:30 AM and they took the truck in before 10:30 to start working on it.  You don't get that in big towns.  
Now a little bit about Cyndy's day, Rose told here she didn't need to bring her maching, because she could use one of Roses.  Rose you a spoiling that girl.

This is the machine Cyndy was using today, Rose said she need to practice on it because in May when she goes to the class on embroidering she will be using a machine like this one.
  She did this on it and one more thing.

 She also made this small hand bag, Cyndy had a great time today and enjoyed herself while we were up waiting on the truck.  It sounds like the girls had a lot of fun.
Rose has big dinning room table, so this is where she sets up her machines.  I am glad they had a great time.  It looks like on the 26th we will move our house up here for the weekend so the girls can play on the machines.  I know Dick and I will keep busy doing something if it is nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment