Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14th


Well it is hard to believe tomorrow Cyndy will be back here in Salton City, with me and Turbo.  I don’t know who misses her most, me our Turbo.  Every time we come home from work he looks everywhere for her.  Well to more know more looking she will be here.
He is keeping Cyndy's side of the bed warm for her, even with it 90 degrees here the inside temp is 73 degrees.

It is hard to believe that a week went by the fast, I have been very busy with the shop and making a fast trip over to Pismo last Tuesday.  I think I am getting to old for that kind of trips, oh well someone has to step up to the plate and it might as well be me.  Besides Cyndy was gone and I might as well do a road trip.

We really did well this last Saturday, I wasn’t expecting a lot of business but we were really busy Saturday, it has been the best Saturday we have had in a while.  I don’t own the business but helping them meet and doing better than last year is what it is all about.  I am glad we ran across Steve and Laverne they are really good people and we both like working with them and making this business a good one.  We like the public and this is something we like to do, it is fun when someone comes back from a ride out in the desert and said they had a great time.  It makes us feel great.  

All I have left to say is looking forward to picking my wife up at the airport tomorrow at 3:30 PM!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment