Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28th

I can hardly wait to be on the road again.  Cyndy was busy cleaning the trailer from one end to the other today.  It really looks good, she does a great job and I really enjoy see here smile when she is busy in our coach getting it ready to move.  We both can't wait to pull the slides in and hit the road again.
This afternoon we went for one more ride out to the beach before we head for home.  We wanted to see how Turbo would do on the ride.
Here we are leaving the campground and he can't wait for the open dunes.
He really did good, and enjoyed the wind blowing in his face.

Yep, Turbo likes the wind in his face.
Here he is looking at me and I can tell he is ready for more.
OK, I am getting a little tired of this, lets pick up the pace.
Ok, I know there has to be some more "woppy does" here some where.
I really don't like them, they cause me to bonce around to much.
Yah, we made it to the beach, but that water looks to cold for me.
I like mom's lap, it is warm!!!
We had a pretty good day, we don't know what we are going to do tomorrow.  It is suppose to rain so maybe just sleep in and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment