Friday, September 6, 2013

September 6th

Woke up this morning with the sound of rain on our roof.  Rolled over and went back to sleep and woke up hour later and had slept in untell almost 8:00 AM.  That's late for me, Cyndy just rolled over and went back to sleep.  Turbo wanted out, but with the rain falling he was back in and up on the bed before I could get my shoes off.  He didn't want anything to do with that rain, I don't blame him because I was glad he didn't want to walk all over the place.
I decided to fix  my wonderful wife her favorite breakfast, sausage and gravy over biscuits.  Really I was getting hungry and wanted something to eat, so that is what I fixed for breakfast.  Besides Cyndy likes it too! 
After breakfast we headed up to the outlet mall, what a let down.  No more Black & Decker store, and a lot of stores closing out.  Asked one of the folks in Bass why they were moving out and they said landlord kicked them out!!!  I will be wondering what will be coming back to this place, I miss my Black & Decker store.  We did make it to the Kitchen Gadget Store, we looked all around it, up and down every isle in the store.  But we still did not find a thing we could not live without or replace something we all ready had.  We are still trying to see if we can get a toaster oven in our rig, just have to find some where to store it when not in use.  We will have to think about this one.
We headed up town to look at some of the old cars parked around town.
 Liked the looks of this T-Bird!!!
What a great tow rig for a 5th-wheel or travel trailer.
This had to be one of our favorite trucks here.
 
Cyndy liked this car and I thought it was ok!!!

They wanted a pretty penny for this one, $35,000.00
I liked this one the best of all rigs that are here, 
got to love Papa's Toys.  Its all about who has the biggest toy, and I think this guy has it when it comes to a wagon.
We went by Terry & Nick's tonight and said our good-by, and hugs.  What great people, our paths will most likely cross this winter at sometime!!!  We were hoping to see Dave & Lynn, but we passed them on the way out of the park and said our good-by as they were heading out to dinner.
Tomorrow morning we will be leaving here and heading for Spanaway, Washington to spend a little bit of time with our kids and grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment