Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 26 30 Day Copper Canyon Top & Bottom

Just a fast update on what has been going on the last few days. I will try and get a few pictures done tomorrow but just want to let everyone know that we are doing great.  We have had a lot going on here in Mexico and it has all been great.  The people here go out of their way to help or find someone that can speak English to help us.  I can not say enough about how helpful these people have been.
Right now we are in San Carlos, about 250 miles from the USA boarder.  We are planning a few things the next couple of days here then we head to the border on Friday.  This park has good Wi-Fi so hopefully the next couple of day I will be able to get a few picture of our trip posted.  Cyndy & I are Wagonmastering this trip back out and having a great time.  More later when I have a few minutes of free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment