Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Pin Box back together

Yah, the Pin Box is back together and all looks good.

 If I don't say so myself it looks pretty good.  I want to thank Brian for coming by to help lift it back into place.  It went together pretty fast and we are getting ready to head out tomorrow for Gresham, OR.  We are going to leave here around noon tomorrow for the Blue Dog RV repair shop.  We are going to get the slide fixed and a couple of other things.
Then today I got a phone call from the Trailair company and they said our new pin box would be their on Friday for us.  Now I called Blue Dog and they no nothing about this, so now tomorrow I will call the Trailair company and see if I can get a tracking number so we can find out when it will be here.  So everything on this end is going a lot better.
The lake here in the park has went down about a foot from the first day we showed up here.  Tonight we went out to dinner with Brian & Rita, we head to Mo's in Cannon Beach.  This is our favorite Mo's on the coast and everything was great.  Clam Chowder was nice and hot, and the dinner was great also.  We had a great visit with them and looking forward to the next time we get together.  We are hoping to be back here in a month if not sooner.
On the road tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment