Monday, June 6, 2016

Last Day in Walla Walla

This is our last day here, we are heading out tomorrow morning early before the heat hits, it is only going to be in the high 90's around here. We are heading to Moses Lake where it will be 100 by 4:00 PM.  One more day of baking before the temp starts to fall a little bit.
Today Nancy came and picked up Cyndy for a day of girl stuff.  The first stop was getting a pedicure for them and Cyndy is a happy girl now.
She said her feet thank me, I haven't figures out why here feet thank me, but Cyndy is happy and if MOM is HAPPY everyone is HAPPY.  After they were done with that they headed out shopping, Jo-Ann, Dollar Tree and a few other shops.  They were both smiling and it looked like they had a great time.
What did I do today, worked on a few things for the Caravan, got some phone calls done, printed up stuff for guest. Took boys for a couple of walls, other than that I don't think I got to much done so no stress on this end, happy me.
When they got back Cyndy got a picture of me and Nancy, we really enjoyed the time we spent with Gary and Nancy, it may be a while before we get back this way again. Tomorrow I am hoping to be out of here by around 8 or 8:30 AM so that we can get up to Moses Lake before it gets hot again.  On the road again for 3 days straight!!!  Then we get ready for our guest.  So looking forward to meeting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment