Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 13th

I don't know what I was thinking when I said yesterday lets go downtown Disney thins morning then head out to Animal Kingdom.  We were off to Downtown for breakfast and planning our day of what we were going to do.  The minute we got to downtown we came across the Disney Christmas store and everything we planned to do went out the door.  But before we let them in the Disney Christmas Store we had to eat!!!!  You know that is my best hobby!!!
I don't like making a statement all the time but this has to be one of those days for me and Donald!!!
We did a couple of hours of shopping around Downtown Disney before we headed out to Animal Kingdom to see what that is all about.  Someone forgot to tell us that everyone else was going to Animal Kingdom also, boy was this place packed.
It was a little bit warmer today, but not much.  We walked around a lot and didn't see much today.
I think this is what they call a living plant behind Cyndy & Rose, hope they new this before she gets them!!!!
They call this the tree of life!!!

As you can see there all all kinds of animals in graved in the trunk of this tree.  See how many animals you can see in just this one picture?

There is snow in Florida, I just don't know how they keep it on the mountain down here, but Disney does have Magic!!!
We even made it to Dinosaur area, but Cyndy and Rose still wanted to shop so off we go!!!
OK where are the shops!!!
Yeah! we are back doing what we like.
Got caught taking their picture shopping.
I thought this chair was for Dennis?
We had a good day all and all, we went back downtown for the girls shopping spree and eating dinner.  Yeah, my favorite hobby, you got to love eating!!!
Tomorrow we are heading to Epcot Center for RD's birthday party, should be a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment