Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 6th


Today was one of those days wear I got up and did my thing and Cyndy was in bed.  I should say she was a little under the weather.  I think she has a touch of the stomach flue, hope I don’t get it.  I have been stay a little away from her all day.  With Cyndy under the weather I guess I will get some of the things done around here that needed to be done.

First I need to do some repair to a kitchen cabinet, that’s done.  OK, Cyndy is down so I will do the weekly vacuuming and a little bit of cleaning.  I should have never let her know I can work the cloths washing thing.  So I even got the rugs washed and dried with no damage to them. Let’s see what else I can get into.  Oh, the ribs need to go into the crook pot for dinner, don’t think Cyndy will eat any, but I still have to eat.

OK, everything is done in the house, tomorrow the weather is going to change so I might as well cover up the Razor before it rains.  At least that is what the weather person is saying for Friday.   Wait a minute, why don’t I go out for a short ride, I do need to fill up the Razor.  I asked if it was OK, and Cyndy said be careful.  SO off I went for a little trail ride and filled up the Razor.  Had a good time and found a couple of neat trails that I will have to take Cyndy on when she gets better.

Tomorrow we will be going into town for our weekly shopping trip then back to work on Friday.  Wait a minute; in 5 more days we will be on our way to Disney World, we are looking forward to this trip. We have to dig out the suitcases an d get things packed.  Cyndy get up I need to get the suitcases out from under the bed.  OK, we are getting ready to leave.  Will keep you posted of our trip to Disney World.

No comments:

Post a Comment