Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18th


It’s hard to believe that we are already back at Salton City and worked 2 days.  Our weekend started today at a little after noon.  Cyndy and I are both looking forward to just sitting back and relaxing a little.  We were on the go so much last week it was hard to even slow down for a minute and enjoy life.  But now looking back on what we did it was great.  We spent time with some great friends and family members.

Cyndy is planning on just getting some of our laundry done tomorrow while relaxing a lot.  Me I have some bikes that I told customers that I would get their bikes ready for next weekend so I am going into work for a half day anyway.  It is hard to believe that in just a little less than 6 weeks and we will be heading out of the desert.  It just seems like we just got here a couple of months ago.  We will head back to Washington for a couple of weeks than we will be going to Coos Bay for the summer to play and work on the coast.  I am looking forward to it but I think Cyndy would rather have more time at home with the grand kids.

Today when we were doing our weekly shopping we stopped by Wal-Mart, and as some of you know it is a nice place to park for an overnight stay while making time between stops if you need it.
Yes this is really a RV, I seen two people come and go while waiting for Cyndy to come out of the store.  At least they don't have their lawn chairs out side.  It is one of those once in a life time RV spotting's that you can't help but take a second look.
We are planning on going out in the desert if it doesn't get to hot.  Yes, it has already been up to 92 degrees this spring.  I hope it cools down a little bit.  It is almost to hot to go riding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment