Friday, March 8, 2013

March 8th


The last post I did was about some things that I need to get done around the trailer.  One of those things I was hoping would not happen to me did last night.  Yes, I got the stomach flu from Cyndy.  Cyndy is getting over it and I got it.  That is one of those things that us married people seem to do a lot.  We believe in making sure our mate gets whatever the other one has.  It’s not one of those things you try to do it just happens.  Anyway by this morning I was pretty well over it and yes well cleaned out.  I hate to say it but this is a hell of away to lose a few pounds.  Anyway by the end of the day and one meal under my belt tonight I am on the way to a full recovery.

Today was one of those days at work where we did a little bit then took a break.  We got all the bikes ready for this weekend, I like to check them all out and make sure I have no surprises.  Tomorrow all I have left to do is check air pressure in tires.
One more thing, when we get done with work tomorrow we only have one more day and we are off to Disney World.  We are both looking for to this trip and spending time with our cousins.  I think Cyndy and Rose are on the phone at least 3 times a day planning what we are going to be doing.  It should be a great vacation!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment