Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10th

Boy it is hell getting old.  We got back into now and have been on the go every day.  We are trying to get all the doctor stuff done, and I am getting some work done to the truck before we leave.  We have been having a good time visiting with everyone, Cyndy & Rose have been kicking Dennis and me every night at cards.  Then grand kids are all growing like weeds, its hard to believe how much they have grown in just 4 months.
I ordered a back bumper and roll bar for the back and got a Tire rack installed on the RZR, if I don't say so myself it looks pretty darn good.
Not bad, I get the tire off of the tool box and have a storage rack added also.
Also got all the desert dust off of it, it cleans up almost like new.  Changed all of the oils in engine to diff's.
I picked up a set of sand tires for the RZR, now look out boys I will be throwing sand at you now!!!
We have a couple of more weeks at home then off to play in the sand!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment