Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13th


We have been home for just about 2 weeks and today it finally happened, it has been since February that we have been in rain.  Almost forgot what it sounded like on top of the coach.  At first I thought it was a heard of birds but then looked outside and the ground was wet.  Looked for a sprinkler, but did not see one so it must be the sky is falling in big rain drops.  Here in Spanaway they really need the rain, everything is dry and the wet weather is needed.

I have got the RZR just about ready for the san d dunes, all I have left is to mount the sand paddle tires on their rims.  I have to do that when we get down to Coos Bay.  Started waxing the trailer still has 3 sides to do.  Hope I can get it done by the time we leave next week.  The truck will be ready after I get to Les Schwab and have the rear shock fixed, need a new mount and it will be in on Friday.

Cyndy had a fair Mom’s day; she did get to see both kids and grand kids.  But she seem to have come down with a bug of some kind, anyway today she is doing a lot better.  We have just over a week left then it is off to Coos Bay for the summer.  I am looking forward to it and Cyndy is kind of looking forward to it.  As a Nana, a lot of you can relate to this, she misses the grand kids!!!!  Ok, it is time to get back to wax on wax off!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment