Friday, June 5, 2015

June 5th

What a day, we started early this morning, I mean early.  We had talked to Blue Dog RV about getting things fixed and after a lot of phone calls and e-mails we are getting everything looked at and the gray water tank valve fixed.  So this morning we were up by 5:30 AM, yes there are two 5:30's.  We had said good by to Rose and Dick last night so that we were not going to bother them at this time of the morning.
As some of you know I put air bags on the rear of the truck.  I have to say they work great and the ride is 100% better.  The truck rides nice and level now.  I had forgot how long we had been riding this rough.  I recommend air bags for trucks that are pulling big loads like we are.
Now for how things went at Blue Dog RV.  We arrived just about 10:30 AM, went into the office and talked with a young lady that helped us and said just drop the trailer and they well get everything done.  Now two weeks ago when we started working towards getting the rig in for fixing, mainly the gray water valve.  They said that it would not happen this time because they are just to busy.  After that phone call I made one to our finance guy and explained everything that we are heading to Alaska and I really don't want to go all that way with this problem.  He said I will get back to you shortly.  Well I waited until about 3 days ago and started calling people again, and can you believe it they where going to try and fix everything including the gray water value.  It took them just about 4 1/2 hours to get everything done.  I am happy and so is Cyndy.  The only thing that they did not get was the new shower current, they said it will be mailed to our daughters house.  It should be their by the time we get back home.  So after pushing the right buttons everything is almost fixed.  We will have the floor done when we are in-between Alaska and the West Coast tour.
Did I tell you it is HOT here, yes almost 91 degrees today and by Sunday it will be up close to 100 degrees.  I am going to sit in the air conditioned rig as long as I can.  I have a cousin that lives close to where we are staying here in Walla Walla, WA.  We were going to stay at her place but they have limited electricity, so we will stay here and go and visit instead.  So we are staying here until Monday, then we are heading to Great Falls, MT.  We will get another early start so that we are not driving in the heat of the day.  Cyndy will not be happy but some times we have to do things we don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment