Monday, April 18, 2016

Back in Spanaway

We got back to Spanaway on Saturday afternoon.  It was a great drive from Long Beach with know problems.  The water pump worked great this time, wait a minute I just put a new one in.  It had better work good.  On our way down to Long Beach the old water pump stopped working, so after checking it out I replaced it with a new one and it is working great.
Sunday I fixed some of my famous Clam Chowder for the kids here.  I can't believe we ate the hole thing, Janice & Decia had a bowl for lunch today.  It was a good day, watched some NSCAR short track racing.  Really enjoy this type of racing it brings out the great teams and when they make a mistake it can cost them the race.  It can happen in the pits and on the track real fast.
Today was doctor appointments, it seems like all we are doing this week in going to Doctors.  But it is that time of year where we get our annual examines.  So after this week things we hope it gets back to some what normal.  Talk about not being normal, today it was hot.
 And for the 18th of April this is way to hot.  It was 5:00 PM when I took a picture of our outside temp.  Tomorrow it is only going to be in the low 80's.  Shorts again tomorrow, maybe everyday from now on.  I am tired of wear jeans so out comes the shorts.
It was a great clear day and I took this picture with my phone, so that is why it is a little out of focuses, still a nice clear day and we are enjoying it.
  The moon is out and full and it is 8:00 PM and still light out, got to like this nice weather.  Anyway tomorrow more doctors appointments and we hope another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment