Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 23rd

We have been doing a lot of nothing.  Wait a minute, I was just told by Cyndy, she has been busy making jewelry for when she gets a chance to sell it at the parks we visit when they have craft days.  I think this Saturday is one here at this park, so we will see if she does it or not.  A lot of it is really nice.
I think she enjoys doing this, she says it is relaxing for her.
Here is a necklace and ear rings, well at least one.
She says that everything is well organized on her desk here.  I am not saying nothing.
I have gotten a couple of odd jobs done, one was the coached washed and the bugs off the front. Now I just have to put some more wax on the front to make it easier to remove the bugs when they decide to go for a ride with us.  Maybe this next weekend, I don't like to going out and being a tourist on the weekend.  I think their was something else I did but just can't remember.  Oh, now I do, I have been working on one of the many walking sticks that we have that need to be sanded and then varnished.  These are what they call Diamond Willow from Alaska.  I have had them laying around for a couple of years.  I have got one just about done and another two to start working on.
   The one closes to us still has about 8 hours of work, and I would hate to guess how long the other one will take.  But it is nice when all done and they take on there on personalty.  I have two other that are done and will get them out when this one is done.
Yesterday we went to lunch with Dan & Nancy Ragatz, they were on the Grand Circle trip with us.  It was great to just sit and talk about what each other have been doing.  They also went to the Balloon Fiesta, but was parked in the Presidential Park, that over looked the field where all the balloons took off from.  It was great to see them and we think next week we will get together one more time before we leave this area.
As you can see Turbo, is doing his part by soaking up some sun, and he does this every chance he can.  Tomorrow we are going out in the RZR and doing some geocaching and seeing if we can keep from getting lost.  SO if there is not a post in the next couple of days send out the search party for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment