Friday, October 31, 2014

October 31st

Happy Halloween to everyone!!!!!!!!!!
We had a pretty good day, got a few things done around here.  Cyndy still busy with her jewelry and I am almost done with two more walking sticks that we picked up in Alaska.  They are called diamond willows, I hope to have some pictures tomorrow.
About 11:00 AM we took off for a ride in the RZR to see if we could get lost.  We have a map of the area so off we go.
 Cyndy was getting a little concerned as we came up to the top of this hill.
I said what ever goes up must come down, she didn't like that thought.
Hay look we are heading over there.  Cyndy was taking pictures as we went along so if we got lost she could look at the pictures in case we got lost.  I told her not to worry I have a map.
Cyndy wanted to turn around but I couldn't find a place that would be easy to turn around so I guess we must go down then come back up.
Whats around this corner, here is a few pictures of out ride today.

 This was fun I thought, Cyndy had a different idea, like if we get out of here I may _____.


We even found this water storage tank up here for watering the cattle that are running around up here.  We seen one or two today.
When we started up this hill those tanks down there were a lot bigger.
OK, we are getting closer.
We had a great day and the trail was a lot of fun.  In a couple of days we will be in Salton City, doing a lot of geocaching and playing in the desert.  Now all we have to do is get everything packed back in its place and hit the road Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment