Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30th

The past few days have been pretty busy, Tuesday night Bob & Sue Keirg stopped by for the night at our park.  They were on there way home to San Diego, CA.  Cyndy & I fixed them just a small dinner and we had a great time just visiting with them.  Its hard to believe we have not seen each other in over a year.  We are hoping to catch up with them again while we are in Salton City.
Wednesday we set out on a adventure cross country towards Jerome in the RZR's, we were out looking for Geocaches and going to Jerome for lunch at our favorite little restaurant for pizza.  They also have some great sandwiches but we like their pizza the best.  We did pretty good Geocaching today, we found 10 caches and couldn't find one.  Yes, Doug we went back to the fire station and still didn't find it!!!!!
Which brings us to the best day of October, the 30th which is my BIRTHDAY so Happy Birthday to me!!!! and I am a true senior citizen now.  Can't believe I made it to 62, but now I have to wait almost 2 months to get my first S&S check.  Something to do with if you die you don't have to send it back in.  Oh well I finally get some of that money that I paid in for all those years.  YEAH!!!!!
We had a great dinner tonight at this little mexico restaurant  in Verde Valley called La Fonda.  Nancy and Dan met us their and we enjoyed some great company and look forward to seeing them in the Phoenix area.  Tomorrow we are going to go for another ride in the RZR'S and see if we can get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment