Sunday, January 3, 2016

Football Sunday

I enjoy watching the FOX NFL in the morning and listening to those old coaches and players talk about the teams and how they are playing.  Now to the most important game of the day, Seattle Seahawks and the Phoenix Cardinals.  It was great watching the Seahawks play one of their best games of the year by beating the Cardinals 36 to 6.
Now it was time to help Cyndy with downloading the patterns for her embroidery machine.  At first she had me almost baffled.  For some reason we could see them in the download file but could not open them, so I stopped working on it and fixed dinner for us while she was busy sewing.  After dinner a light came on, I could read the PDF files but not the PES files because I need to have the software for the embroidery machine up and running first then I can open them.  I almost had a headache from this one.  Glad to help my lovely wife get the files downloaded for her.  She is smiling and a happy wife makes a happy husband.
The other day we ran down to Steve's ATV Rental to get the LED lights off of the RZR we sold him.  I wanted to put them on the truck and remove the flood lights that I had on it.
These are the ones that were on the truck.
     Here they are mounted on the truck, I am looking forward to see how bright they are when it is dark.  Also looking forward to see how they work when out on the open road at night and lighting it up.
It looks like these LED lights will do the trick with lighting up the road for us at night.
Tomorrow we are hoping to hear from the mobile repair guy with some good news on the slide out gear box.  I know it is under warranty but sometimes you just have to get things fixed and then try to gt them to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment