Thursday, January 7, 2016

Opening day at the Rally

You know after doing these for the amount of years we have, you really find out how many people you know that RV.  We had a guest from a few years ago show up at the booth today and it was great to see here again, I just wish I could of seen the six pack that went with her.  So now you ask what am I talking about, she has 6 dogs and all their names start with and "S", I am going to try and name them all Sammy, Stewart, Smiley and now I am getting old cause I forgot there names, sorry Sally.
We did see
that a lot of snow has fallen up on the hill side east of us for the last two days.  I am glad that by the time we head back this way that it will be gone, at least I hope it will be gone.
We got this picture taken this morning before anyone should up at the booth.  What a good looking crew if I say so myself.

 But these two keep Jim & I on our toes.  Again i would like to thank everyone that stopped by and said hello, there Was guest from our last years trip to Alaska, and few people that will be traveling with us to Alaska this summer.  I really like doing these rally because of the people.  One of those couples go back a long time and they are Tom & Barb
We worked with them at a Gypsy Rally, we had a lot of fun at those rally's. and these two help make it fun.  We are looking forward to all the other people that are here at the rally and hoping they stop by and say hello.  We have tow more days and then we will be off to Quartzite.
We got a phone call from the tech that looked at our slide out yesterday and he will hopefully have the new gear box here by Friday or Saturday.  I will call him tomorrow and hope he has some good news.  We have not open that slide and it is starting to get claustrophobic in here.   You don't realize how much one slide not going out can be such a pain.  Oh well it will be fixed soon.  More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment