Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Day

We woke up and laid around and watched the Rose Parade.  It is one of those things that we both love to do on New Years Day.  The floats were great and the bands where good, I still like the floats more.  After the last float went by we had breakfast, one of Cyndy's favorite, Biscuits and Gravy (with sausage in the gravy).  After breakfast we need to run back to the grocery store for a couple of things that we missed getting yesterday.
When we got back I went to work on the cabinet that I need to add a shelf to.
What a mess!!!!
From these two shelf's we are going to try and get all of the heavy stuff out of here and put it into the cabinet that I will add a shelf.  Here goes.
Not bad we moved a lot of heavy things  from the pantry to this cabinet. The idea is making it a little lighter in the pantry to help the slide out.  I think we have achieve that little problem.  Now all we have to do is get the gear box fixed.
 I think it looks great if I say so myself.  At least the center rack is all light things now.  Cyndy wants to go through the bottom two draws and see what we can live without.  I told her I would do it and she said stay back away from those draws.  Oh well just trying to help.
She has been back in the sewing room (the old garage area) working on using her embroidery machine.
I think it looks great, but she says it is not right and is starting over, what do I know.  Anyway I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment