Thursday, December 31, 2015

December 31

Where did this year go, I still have things that need to get done before 2015 is over.  Wait a minute, I know how to take care of this, I will just take the honey do list and change it from 2015 to 2016.  That works for me, now all I have to do is get Cyndy to buy into it.
We have done a lot of traveling this year, we have done 3 caravans, starting with Copper Canyon last spring,  Alaska in the summer, and then the West Coast America in the Fall.  No wonder this year went by so fast.  I was looking at the mileage we did this year and it was almost 20,000.
Anyway back to what we did on New Years Eve, we did some shopping, Cyndy likes this, me I am the type that goes into store picks up what I need then leave, but today we took our time and still got just what we needed.  After going to Costco, Dollar Tree, Home Depot, then Winco we were on the way home.
I did get Cyndy's embroidery soft ware loaded on to her computer today.
It loaded real easy and now Cyndy is happy and have a lot of fun learning how it works.
Here she is working with different patterns, She has been back in her new sewing room.  All I hear is this is so cool, or this is so neat.
I also got another honey do part of the way done today, we need to lighten the load on the slide with the pantry on it.  So I added another shelf to one of the stationary cabinets and unloaded 1 plus shelves and we put the panes in the pantry.

The pans are lighter than the stuff that was on this shelf.
Tomorrow we need to go through these two shelf's and see what will fit in this cabinet after I add another shelf.
Well at least we will have tall the pans in the same place now!!!!!
We are going to do something tonight that really makes scents, go to bed early and get up and watch the Rose Parade, that will be fun and no hangover, I like that even better.  They say with age come some knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment