Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2nd

Today was one of those lets stay in bed it is raining out.  When we finally got up a 8:30, that's late for me but not for Cyndy. We had breakfast and then headed out to Brian & Rita's to puppy sit today.  They had some appointments in Puyallup and were going to do one of those one day trips up and back.  It is just over 300 miles round trip so not to bad.
Cyndy was busy helping get some of Rita's stuff set up so she could get them done before this weekend.  Myself I was busy watching Cyndy's computer getting up dated to Windows 10.  It took just over 5 hours with all the down loads and then installing it.  After that I checked to make sure everything is working good.  Cyndy took a couple of our big Quilts and washed them in Rita's wash machine, ours just will not do the two big ones we have.
I did a little relaxing with all 4 of the kids laying around me and sleeping while I watched a little TV.  Other than that we didn't do much of any thing.  The wind is suppose  blow real goo tomorrow stating around noon tell late evening.  SO we will see what blows up tomorrow and then decide what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment