Friday, December 4, 2015

December 4

Everyone knows that living the life style that we do, sometimes the jello gets rocked a little.  Well today was that, we got a phone call this morning and Cyndy found out that her Aunt Mary had passed away this morning.  She was a wonderful person and lived to be 99 years old.  I loved going up to little Aunt Mary and giving her hugs all the time.  She always new who we were and I enjoyed talking with her.
So tomorrow we head up to Tacoma to help Cyndy's very good cousin Rose with what ever she needs us to do.  They have been there for us in the pass not it is our turn to repay the help.  They have been great friends when we need help, as some of you know we stayed at there place when ever we are in town.  But now with this longer rig I don't think we can make it into their back yard, so we will be staying at Rose's daughters house for a couple of weeks before we leave  after Christmas.
As I stated yesterday I need to check air pressure and lug nuts.  So this morning it was not raining so I got out and whipped that project out in about a hour. The sky's were clear so it made it easy to get done with out getting wet, plus!!!!
After everything was done out side we need to go down to Brian & Rita's so Cyndy could help her get the last little bit of Rita's quilts done for the baby's.  She is really doing good and here are the three quilts she was working on.

We also dropped off the two quilts for Rita's two girls, so she could take them to the baby shower this weekend.  I almost forgot that I took 3 pictures of her quilts but could not find the last one.  It went into the computer blind area.  Rita is happy they are done.
So tomorrow morning we are heading up to the Tacoma, I hope they are wrong about the winds, so when I wake up tomorrow and the winds are down off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment