Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15

The last two days have been great.  The weather has been a little cooler, but no rain which is good.  I have been busy getting more things done outside.  Yesterday, I was able to get everything moved out of Decca & Chucks garage and put back into our garage.  I only have one more thing to do and that is to level one of the drawers on the new cabinets that I put into the back.  I think tomorrow with the weather changing I will work on that.
Yesterday, Jared got out of school early so it was my job to go and pick him up from school.  I brought him home and Nana fixed him his favorite lunch, chili & noodles.  Then it was time for him to play on his kindle.
For some reason the boys really like Jared, it looks like they are standing guard over him.  It is great to have him around we enjoy all of our grand kids but this one shows up more than the others.
I did get a lot done outside yesterday.  Dug the Christmas tree and all the other decorations out from the storage bind under neath the front of the coach. I set up the tree and Cyndy and Jared put some decorations on it then his mom showed up.  I also installed the new attic vent cover on the top of the coach.  Hope that takes care of the leak.  Will find out when we hit the road after Christmas.
Here is the inside of the coach with lights up and tree set up.
We have lights all around the room but this is the side with the most.lights.  Cyndy is happy now that the inside of the coach all lite up.  Merry Christmas our house is ready for Christmas.
A couple of days ago I went to drop the air pressure on the airbags on the truck and the one on the right had no air left in it.  Tomorrow I have an appointment at Les Schawb to check it out, hope it is just a line problem, will find out!!!!
Tonight we went out to dinner with Denny & Rose at Red Robin, after dinner we head over to their house to play some hand & foot card game.  It went real good, boys have won two games scene we have been home.  I told Denny lets stop now while we are a even with them for the games we have played this year.  It will be a first for us to be tied with them in the last 5 years of playing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment