Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 17

Today we headed up to our friends Dick & Rose in Mineral Lake.  Cyndy has been looking forward to this for a couple of days. Rose has been Embroidering for a while and Cyndy was hoping to get some help from Rose.  I asked Rose if Cyndy was a good student today, and she said with a little practice she could be her best student.  I asked what do you mean by that?  She said with about a week of training she would really be good, so this February, March & April we will be spending a few day a month up here while Cyndy is busy learning more about embroidering.  Here are a few pictures of what she did today.
 Neat Snow Man
Here is her first snow flake, they both look great.  These are coasters.
I will say the rain has caught up with us again.  It started this morning and has not stopped all day. Anybody need some rain shipped to them, I can send it to you real soon.  I will say if you are heading from Eastern Washington to Western Washington over the pass's you will run into a lot of snow.  They say up to 3 feet of snow in the next 24 hours, good for skiers, but not for travelers going east of west.
Yesterday we went to our grandsons first concert, I can remember going to our kids first  concert and I think I used ear plugs.  Just joking!!!!  Anyway they did great for 5th graders.
 Jared is the one in the red & black stripped sweater.  Here they are getting ready.
I will have to say one thing I didn't here any squeals from the them, great job kids.  There were a lot of proud parents here.
While up at Dick & Roses I went to Morton to get the trucks oil changed, I like doing business with the Ford Dealer their, they treat you good and do a super job, but they found a problem.  When checking the rear end the magnetite had some metal on it.  So I called the Ford dealer in Sumner where I had the new rear end installed in August and set up a appointment tomorrow morning, I hope it is and easy fix.  Will find out then, oh yah it is still under warranty!!!! yah!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment