Thursday, December 10, 2015

December 10

I know I haven't posted anything for a couple of days because we have been spending a lot of time helping out for Aunt Mary's Funeral.  Today we said our good by's and she is with her husband, son and all of her brothers now.   It seems like the only time all of the cousins get together any more is at funeral's.
 The gentleman in the middle is Uncle Joe and he turned 100 this last summer,  The rest of them are all cousins from the next generation.
And here is all of the family that was here today.  It was nice to see everyone and swap stories about what we have been up too.
I do want to tell you it has been raining around here and I mean a lot of rain.
woke up yesterday with this road out in front of us flooded, and the kids said this is the worst it has been in the two years living here.  The last three days I have not seen it rain this hard in a long time.  A lot of rivers are flooding around the area.
 I got a few pictures of our nephew Hunter walking thru the water to see how deep it is.
 Really I think he is looking for fish, but he never seen any.
He made it to the gate but almost went over his boots.
Now that we have things kind of getting back to normal, tomorrow we are going to start getting the back carpeted and things taken care of around here,  Oh yah !!!! 15 days tell Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment