Friday, December 11, 2015

December 11

Today was a busy work day.  When we got the sewer pump I need to pick up a battery for it.  So when I got the new battery they charged me for a core charge, so today I have a old battery and took it in to get my core charge back.  After that we headed to Jo Ann's for Cyndy to get something she need to fix my new levies because they don't make then in 28 inch in length for us short fat guy's.  Something about some good yellow thread.
After that we headed to Home Depot to get two new cabinets that we need for the back.  Now it is time to get to work and put them together.  It took me most of the afternoon to get them together.
 The first one always takes the longest to get done.
 Here I am putting the draw hangers on the side walls of the second cabinet.  After the first one this one is going together a lot easier.
 Here all four side are together.
 Now I need to take a break and find some bolts to fasten the two cabinets together.  This will help keep them from moving around so much.  I almost forgot, look carpet on the floor too.  It keeps it a lot warmer back here also.
 The drawers went together real easy.
 If I don't say so myself great job.  Cyndy like them, too.  Tomorrow or when the next dry day is I will get everything out of the kids garage and put things that were in the old cabinet back in this one.  I think Cyndy will have a lot more room, and this cabinet will not want to move around as much as the old one did.  When everything is cleaned up I will post a couple of more pictures of Cyndy's new sewing room/storage area. Almost forgot 14 days tell Christmas!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment