Monday, January 4, 2016

Last Day at Palm Springs TTN

Today we did a little bit of running around after I got the fresh water filled up and Black Water dumped.  When we go to the FMCA Rally here in Indio they do not have water or sewer so I wanted to make sure all the waste tanks are empty and fresh water is full.  I even got air back in the air bags on the truck.  It will be a long drive but I will do the best I can to hold it under 60 while driving to the Fairgrounds here in Indio.
I had check on line and seen a few of our box's had shown up at the show.  Cyndy & I drove over their to make sure they were not left outside, because it is suppose to rain between tonight and tomorrow some time and I didn't want things getting wet.  After I got there everything was inside so I felt better.  Tomorrow after we move over here we will start setting up the booth with what we have here.  The rest of our supplies will be here between tomorrow and Wednesday, would really like it here tomorrow if I had my way.  So we will wait and see, it is amazing that out of 14 box's two have already made it here.
We did a little bit of shopping after we were done at the fairgrounds.  Cyndy was looking for some magazine hangers for putting them into note books.  After two stops one at Office Max and the other at Staples she did not find them.  Then she went to the web and found them right away, but will have to wait tell we get back to Washington before ordering them.
I am really proud of my wife and the things she has been doing on here embroidery machine, here is a couple of things she has got done today,
 Neat Snowman
 I know I have to work on the lighting a little bit better so shadows do not show up in the picture.
She is not sure what she will do with these but if I know Cyndy it will be used in something down the road.
Tomorrow we are meeting Jim & Cherrell out front of the park around 8:30 AM and heading over to the fairgrounds to start our year trying to sale a few trips on Adventure Caravans Trips.  Stop by and say hello, the FMCA Rally starts the 7th thru the 9th, look forward to see some of you that will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment