Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 10th

Today we woke up to a little bit of rain, just enough to get the ground wet.  After Turbo and I did the morning walk, Cyndy and I had a great breakfast.  We haven't done this in a while and the breakfast burrito was great.  We didn't have to much planned today so after looking at each other, we decided to head over to the Mesa Swap Meet.  Wasn't looking for anything in particular but still like to walk around and see what we might need or don't need.
. We arrived at a little after 10:00 AM and there didn't seem to be that many people here. One of the vendors said it seemed a lot slower today then yesterday.  Must have something to do with the weather.
There is STUFF every where, but still haven't found anything I really need yet.  Cyndy is really trying to find something.
Got to love a sign like this "EVERYTHING HAS BEEN REDUCED".  I wonder how much they reduced it?  But didn't find anything here I need, plus this stuff looks like it would take a lot of room, which I have very little of.


Wait a minute I see my favorite thing "Restroom"  after walking this much and drinking a diet coke it is time to get rid of some water.  Look out people need to get thru.
Ok, really what I wanted to do was listen to this guy play for a few minutes.  He is just pass the restrooms and in the middle of this place.  Buy the way did I say this place is big.  At least I am getting my two mile walk in today.  At least that is what my feet say.
Cyndy found a bib that will be good for me when eating ribs!!! She said this would be great for her when eating spaghetti!!!  I wounder if we should of bought one for in the future. 
It started to get a little crowed here about 2:00 PM, and we were getting going.  I did find a new phone case, this one holds the phone just right.  Cyndy did find something, a few yards of fabric to make neat things!!!  Any way it was a great day, it did rain a little but again just enough to get the ground wet.  
A week from tomorrow we head to the Green Valley RV Park to get things started for our trip to Mexico.  Looking forward to getting started, it should be a great trip.  Now to finish watching the Seahawks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment