Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1st, 2015

Yes we brought the new year in with a boom around here.  If I wasn't watching the New Years Eve show on the old TV, I would of thought WW3 was going down with all the fire works going off.  We enjoyed a nice night relaxing and enjoying each other.  There are times when the both of us are very busy and don't get to spend good time with just the two of us.  So when we get a chance we take advantage of it.  I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve, with friends or with your love one.
Last night after all the fireworks Turbo wanted out for a minute so took him out and low and behold it was snowing.  Now I know that in this area it does not happen all the often but the year I come down to enjoy some warm weather it has to snow.  I must of been missing the northwest weather.
The RZR has a little bit on it and none on the ground anyway, so I guess closer to the ground it must of turned into rain.  When we headed out this morning (Turbo & I for his morning walk) it was already up to 42 degree's.  While out walking Turbo, I took a picture of Superstition Mountain.
As you can see the mountain got a good dumping, I jump into the truck and went out and got a couple of more pictures of the mountain.


This should all be gone by tomorrow, with the temperatures going back up to the low 70's by Sunday.
These mountains in the back ground is where I was at two days ago in the nice warm sun.  I don't think I would like to be up there today, it might be a little to cold for me.  Anyway we are not doing much of anything today but watching the Rose Parade and then routing for the Oregon Ducks in the Rose Bowl game.
Yep, Turbo is taking life easy today also, relaxing on mom's lap.  Have a great DAY and a good start on this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment