Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11th


Yah, it is Monday, we are off.  Another hard week at the old grind stone.  Didn’t do much today after getting off.  Cyndy worked on the inside of the coach picking up things that have been lying all over the place.  I think it is some of my stuff, thanks dear for picking up after me.  Myself I was outside washing the truck, then the Razor side by side.  Then it was time to dump the black water tank, someone has to do it.  I wanted to show Cyndy how it was done but she said no thanks. There were a couple of minor repairs on the Razor I need to do, nothing major just adjusting door latches and making sure everything else is good.

Cyndy out did herself tonight with dinner.  She found a new way to cook chicken in Ranch dressing then rolled in shake and bake.  It was great!

What I am really writing about tonight is for some reason I had some one hack my e-mail and send a few close friends a e-mail that I really didn’t send.  So after a little bit of research I found out how it happened and hope it will not happen again.  I really don’t know why people have to do stupid stuff like this, but people must be bored and need to mess with other peoples e-mail.  Any way sorry if you got a copy, didn’t mean for it to come your way, it only went out to about 5 people from what I can tell. 

 Tomorrow is a sleep in day for Cyndy, for some reason I can’t make it past 7:00.  So I get up and try and to be quiet, but you know how that goes.  Then after she gets up we are going out for a ride and do some more Geocaching, the weather is going to be great so hoping to get out on Thursday also. So tomorrow more pictures from the desert.  Think we might head up towards the badland area for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment