Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 19th

What a great weekend we had, being President Day weekend we were busy in the shop all 4 days.  It made the time go buy real fast and before we new it it was our weekend off.  The only problem is the weather is starting to change so I don't think we will be going out in the Razor this weekend.
Today we got up and kind of late for me, but not Cyndy (9:00 AM).  I think I might try that again tomorrow, sleeping in tell 9:00, I felt a lot better.  We got a few things done around here then it was time to find something to do.  I asked Cyndy if she wanted to go into town for the Riverside County Fair & National Date Festival?  We had talked about it last week so off we went to see what a California fair is like. Believe they are all the same after the first five minutes I though I was at the Puyallup Spring Fair, but much warmer.
You know its warm when they have camel rides here.
I think these guy were on strike, because they had management up and working with one person on a camel.  We walked around and they had all kinds of rides for kids to go on.  But we wanted to see some of the exhibits, so off we went looking for the barns they would be in.
We did find a entertainer doing his thing to make the crowd laugh.  He was good and showed a lot of different juggling acts.
Now this is a chest set, I think my grand son Mikeal would like to play this board game.  Whae we were home a christmas we played a few games of chest, but this one would be more fun I think.
This caught my eye because Dennis like train layout and I kind of think they are pretty cool looking when done like these are.  Dennis train sets are all n-scale, where these were ho scale.


I really like this with the rain showers they had set up on this part of the track.  We looked at some art work and also walked through the vendors building which try and sell you everything you don't need.  At least I think so, Cyndy may have a different idea then me though.
What is a fair without and Elvis sighting.  This guy was really pretty good and we listen to him for a few songs before it was time for us to leave.  We had a great day but the weather is starting to cool off fast and it was time to head back home.  There is something else we seen at the fair that Cyndy though was really a neat say, about LIFE!!!!!
As I finish this post tonight it is really windy and what we call 1 inch rain drops, that means a rain drop about 1 inch apart.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment