Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20th


This morning about 2:00AM I heard the pitter patter of rain drops on our rig, glad I had everything covered up outside. Went back to sleep, the rain has a way of doing that. It just kind of scares you a little when you haven't heard it in a while. Anyway woke up this morning and the ground was dry, but you could see on the windows of the truck that it had rained just a little bit with the big dust droplets.

Today I had a few things to do around the coach, like dump the black water, still can't get Cyndy to take over that chore. Then it was off to the shop to put on the rock guards for the rear ARMS for the Razor. I got to the shop and started looking at them and low and behold they were the wrong ones. Called our dealer and he said sorry and would be sending the correct ones out this week, and I will send the other one back. After I get these on we will have the whole undercarriage covered on the Razor.  . I should tell you that the sun is out but it is damn cold out also.  I need a jacket this morning running the Razor up to the shop. 

We need to run into town for our weekly grocery shopping and picking up the little things we need.  It was another nice drive, and we didn’t spend too much money either.  So after all that it is a quiet night here at the home front.  Tomorrow we are going to head over to Julian to meet up with our friends Bob & Sue.  Cyndy will like looking through all the little shops, me I will be looking for a good place to eat lunch, my number one hobby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment