Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12th

Days off are always great, I let Cyndy sleep in this morning.  So I got up and let Turbo out then went to the house and let the other three dogs out for their morning run.  Then it was back into the coach for a big breakfast.  After breakfast I head back out to take the three dogs in the house for their morning breakfast.  All right got them feed now the rabbit, he does like me for some reason, but today I took him an apple and he may of changed his mind. 
OK, before I let the dogs back out I wanted to get the Razor out from behind the fence.  We are going to go out Geocaching today, but first I have to wait for Cyndy to get up.  I didn't make to much noise and Cyndy finally came down, for breakfast.  I went out and found some geocahes for today's run in the desert.
We left about 10:30 and was off and running, I had 21 caches to find today.  Our first stop was up a hill.
As I was walking up to the first cache, which was up this steep hill, I seen this neat looking rock.
Hi Cyndy, yep it was a little to steep for us to drive up here.
We had a great drive today with some good hill climbs.  Cyndy is getting better about going up and coming down hills now.

Another cache just up to the top of this hill, but no trail so we will make our own.  We got to the top and low and behold there was a trail right up to the cache.  We like the hard way up better.

Now this is a cache, a mail box out in no where.  This has to be one of our favorites for today.


This cache can hold a lot of neat stuff, we had fun digging through everything.  We only have a few more to go and we will have found all 21 of the caches.
I yelled a Cyndy that I found a chicken that was dead, no not really just a plastic chicken with a cache in its month.  We had a great day today and look forward to more like this.  Tomorrow is our day in town, so no geocaching tomorrow.  Cyndy has to get her nails done and Turbo has his monthly nail cut and bath done.

No comments:

Post a Comment