Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14th


Happy Valentine’s Day

Cyndy & I just want to say may everyone have as good of a day as we did. We did nothing today but just hang out around the rig.  I let Cyndy sleep in for the second day in a row.  There must be something wrong with me, letting her sleep in two days in a row. It was fun just doing nothing for a change. 

I did a couple of things, like cover the Razor back up with its cover.  Help Cyndy hang a couple of the pictures from the family pictures we did back at Christmas.  We fixed a great dinner of Steak, baked Potato, Asparagus, and a salad.  One thing about being down here were it is warm we get a lot of fresh vegetables and the strawberries are to die for. It was something my bride wanted for dinner and I thought it was pretty good idea also!!!!

So with all that said, it was a nice lazy day, I hope everyone out there had a great day also.  Also, I hope everyone has a great Presidents weekend; we will be busy renting ATV’s and Razors.  We have gotten a lot of reservations for this weekend, so I am guessing there will be a lot of people here this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment