Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26th


Today we had one of those days, which were just a lay around day.  I got up and fixed breakfast, Cyndy was still in bed and said that she had a sore throat and just wanted to lie around.  So I left to meet the guy that wanted 2 Honda 400 EX, drove the Razor up to the shop.  After they went out I went for a short ride and back to the trailer.

I did a few things around the trailer that I had been putting off.  One thing was changing out the vacuum cleaner bag, hadn’t done it in a long while.  Doing some touch up on the cabinets that need a little bit of touch up.  Cyndy was still under the weather so I went out for another ride.  Wanted to see how much more was set up for the weekend Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari.  They are setting up some tents today, will get some pictures Thursday when we go out again.

Tomorrow is our weekly run into town for the things that I need for a very bad habit I have, EATING!!!!!  The doctor keeps telling we to watch how much I eat, my statement to him is I watch every bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment