Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 14th

Who said hiding at North Ranch could be so relaxing.  Yesterday, we didn't do anything but sit back and relax in the nice sunny day and visit with some friends that we haven't seen in over 3 years.  It was nice not doing nothing but relaxing  Starting to get my voice back to normal.  I think one more good day of relaxing and my voice will be back to normal.  Cyndy is not very happy, but at least my voice is back, now she says if only you would listen to me when I talked to you.  I am working on that little detail, I cleaned all the wax out of my ears and it seems to be helping.  Boy, if I could learn not to say anything she would really be happy.
Here we are Sharon & Dwight Tisdale,  they have went on a few trips with us and have become real good friends.  Last night we went into town and had dinner out, because no one wanted to cook.  Tonight we had them over for a good old Bar-Q, my favorite Tri-tip roast soaked in a wine sauce.  Cyndy made me her favorite potato salad and Sharon made a great peach cobbler. We set around outside untell almost dark talking about everything under the sun.  I think we have solved all of the world problems and then some.
I don't know what is up for tomorrow, but I know one thing we have to load everything up for another road trip up to Pahrump, NV. We will being doing another RV Show with Monaco.  But I think we will take it easy tomorrow before rushing into loading everything back up.  Did I tell you how nice this is up here at North Ranch and the people are really friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment