Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9th

Boy, these last 3 days have just flew by.  First I need to talk about our new Mattress!!!!  It is great and we both just love it. The second night after getting the booth here at the Escapade Rally set up, we both looked at each other about 8:30 PM, and said that bed is calling us.  It was nice to just lay their and watch a little TV and relax.  I don't know why we waited so long.  Anyway we are really enjoying the confront that it supplies us.
Cyndy and I were busy Saturday getting the Adventure Caravans booth set up.  As always it seems to come together real easy and we both stand back and say I think we may know what we are doing.
We have a great booth, just inside the main entrance to the vendor area.
Sunday morning we opened up with a bang, we had 3 sales before noon.  I hope this keeps up.  Ron & Juanita Kohn  are here to help and they are doing a great job.  They are the co-founders of this great Caravan company.  They have been fun to work with and being a part of the Escapes for so many years they no a lot of people here.  Also it helps that we are the sponsors of the big entertainment for the first two nights.  Sunday nights entertainers were good friends Ron & Kay Rivoli.  They have been entertaining RVers for years and did another great show last night. 
Today they were at our booth selling there CD's and drawing a lot of people to our booth.
Ron & Kay even talking up Adventure Caravan, I think they can sell a trip real easy.
Yep, a lot of people stopping by and asking questions and taking catalogs.
Cyndy and I put on our first seminar "RVing to Alaska", we had over 250 people show up for this seminar.  We had a lot of good questions after our presentation. We had a lot of positive out of this seminar and a lot of great questions.  We had a drawing at this seminar and a couple won $500.00 Gift Certificate  for use on a trip of their choice.
There was just one small problem I had to do. Cyndy is very happy about it, I have just about lost my voice, so I am not talking much tonight because tomorrow I have another seminar bright and early in the morning.  I hope my voice finds me by then!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment