Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 24th

What a wonderful relaxing time Cyndy and I have been having the last 4 days.  We arrived here at Soledad Canyon last Saturday afternoon.  We found a nice spot up on top of the hill.  We can barely hear the trains when they go by, so that is a plus.  It has been nice sleeping in and just relaxing.
We have done a little bit of shopping by running into Palmdale  for Costco, needed a few things from there before heading back north.  Turbo made it to Pet Smart to get his nails trimmed, I really don't think he likes it but our legs do after they are trimmed.  Then it was off to the grocery store for a couple of other things we needed.  I had been fighting with the mouse I have for the computer and finally got a new one.  It works a whole lot better.  I think I have had this old mouse for over 10 years, so I guess that isn't bad.
 You may not notice but yesterday I finally broke down and washed the coach, I finally got all of the Mexico dirt off and the Arizona dust. I was only going to get the bugs off the front and the next thing I had gone all around the rig.  This should stay some what clean untell we head north towards Washington at the end of the month.  My luck I will hit a lot of head winds and rain when going back north.  With the rain it will at least take the bugs off of the front of the coach.
I tried to get a shot of the sun setting to the west with the color in the clouds but not that good.  Tomorrow we head out in the morning to the FMCA Rally in Pomona.  We will be working with our good friends Carol & Ken Adams. We are hoping for another good show like we had last year in Redmond Or.  Don't know when I will post again, a lot depends how busy we are at the Rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment