Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 4th

We arrived here at Voyager RV Resort on the 2nd.  What a big park and well organized when we got here. A guy came up to our rig after we went through the gate and said follow me to your site.  He watched us back in and said good job, my head got a little big, but Cyndy does all the hard work.  She is the one that gets me into the site with no problems, I guess after 9 years of backing into site we have it working pretty good.  After getting the rig set up we headed out to get some food, which our frig was empty after "The Rally in Phoenix".  We got back around 4:00 PM and fixed a small dinner then said lets wait tell tomorrow to get the paperwork done for the rally.  So all we did was sit back and relax after a busy 5 days.
The 3rd we buckled down and finished all the paperwork and got it mailed to the office, but as always we think we forgot to make a couple of copy's of some of the paper work.  Oh, well we will just ask them to e-mail us the copies we will need.  Now it is time to go for a ride back up to Apache Junction to pick up some mail that went to Toni's.  Our Daughter Janice sent it down and it is the last of our tax stuff we need to send to our Tax Accountant!!! That time of year and god for-bid if we are late in paying our tax's.  We stopped on the way back to Tucson for some dinner and got back just at dark.  Dinner was nothing to right home about but it did fill the hollow spot.  Another relaxing night, Cyndy has been felling a little under the weather the last few days.  So tomorrow I will let her sleep in and I will go and get some work done on the truck.
Woke up this morning with an appointment at Jim Click Ford Dealership to have the emergency brake fixed.  While in Mexico the brake cable broke so now it is time to get it fixed.  While I am here I might as well get the oil changed too.  I was there at 9:00 AM and they took the truck right in and started working on it.  They told me that the emergency brake assembly is shot and it need replaced.  So after they had everything done and I had paid for the work I walked out to the truck.  The first thing wrong was they never took the plastic cover off the seats and the paper on the floor mate.  So as always I check the oil, then checked to see if they had topped of the fluids.  The last thing I checked was if the had greased  all the fitting, none where done.  Now in my book when you take your vehicle in for oil change & service you check all the fluids and grease the rig.  Well I blew up at the service manager.  Next I am walking into the office after he brings the truck back out after greasing it and talking to the Service Director.  Now I feel that they should step up and make it right.  After venting a little no a lot, they gave my oil change for no cost.  I told the Service Director that I will not be back here ever again after the way your people took care of your customers.
Now by the time I got back to the coach I had settled down and Cyndy and I went to run some errands and look at coaches again.  While at the show we seen one that we kind of liked.  But they didn't have one that we wanted.  Oh well, we will keep looking.  You never know what we might do!!!!
Tomorrow we will mail our tax stuff off to the accountant and meet a hold friend from our 2010 Alaska trip that lives here in Tucson.

No comments:

Post a Comment