Friday, March 6, 2015

March 6th

Today we didn't do much but finish getting things ready for the 55th Escapade.  I have the seminars ready to go.  Cyndy has all the paperwork ready to go, and the table cloths all iron and ready to use.  Now all we have to do for the rest of the day is wait for FedEx to deliver our new Night Therapy Elite 12" MyGel® Ultimate Memory Foam Mattress - Queen.
OK, I checked at 11:00 AM and it was out for delivery, that's good we are going to get it today.  We are really looking forward to this new mattress, both Cyndy & I have been sleeping OK, but looking forward to a real good nights sleep.  So here we were waiting and waiting, and I thought I would check it to see where it was at, when I did I discovered it showed delivered.  I looked out side and it was not here.  So were did they deliver it too.
I called FedEx and they were able to track down the driver and get him to meet me at the front of our gate entry into the park.  You would not believe it, but it was the same driver that had come through the park about an hour ago and said no I don't have anything for Olsen.
We got the Mattress and now came the work.  First lets get the old one out.  You know how much room there is in one of these bed rooms to wrestle a mattress out of it.  After a little bit, no a lot of work we got it all the way out side.  Now for the fun one, did I tell you it weighed 90 LB's.  An it was in a box that measured 24" X 24" by 62" tall.  OK, it fit through the front door with no problem.  Now to get it through the bathroom and into the bedroom.  It fit through the door but that was it.  Now you can imagine Cyndy & I trying to get this through the bathroom. It will not go.  So back down into the main part of the coach and lets take the box off of it.  OK, removed box, now here we go through the bathroom and into the bedroom, all I got to say I am glad it was not a LB over 90.  We made it to the bed and got it unrolled and found out it was up side down.  Now two grow adults trying to wrestle a mattress over while it was growing, not a lot of fun. Now the mattress is right side up and there is two pooped adults.  But we still have some work to do, take the old mattress to goodwill and get rid of all the other stuff to the trash.  So off we went!!
We are looking forward to a good nights sleep, will let you know tomorrow after we get to the Escapade and get our booth set up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment